Sunday, April 16, 2006

Introduction to this blog

I've created a blog for my History 34 Honors Seminar this quarter (um, how many blogs have I made?!? I think I'm addicted...). This seminar meets every Monday and we discuss articles and essays that the professor, Dr. Robert Pierce, picks. Most of the history is from the 20th Century. I'm planning on writing up comments about some of the articles or essays since there is a final paper due about our comments about all of the things we read throughout the quarter. I figure that I shouldnt' wait until the night before it's due to start thinking about what I want to say about each piece. We also discuss what we have read the previous week so I want to make sure I have some points that I want to talk about. So, hopefully, this continues and we'll see where it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home